Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94181
94181, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 8 18:33:22 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Helga perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:178
94397, Heh, knew that would happen
Posted by Rodriguez on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for showing my muter around. You were a bit pushy but that suites the empire pretty well. Too bad it turned out to be false that sleeping for a long time has no bad side effects. ;)

Good luck with your next.
94248, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by stlucian1992 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man gone, you were teaching me so much and we were just getting closer to where I could actually be of true AID to you in combat, ah well my aid to the empire remains steadfast see you in the fields.
94246, Move it football head.
Posted by Batman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your eyes, like two green jellybeans,
Are pools I want to bathe in.
My head doth swoon, and yet
I want to beat your face in.
94191, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really wasn't sure it was your RP or not, but Helga always rubbed me the wrong way. Seemed as if you would always call me out when I didn't have a chance at winning, but when I did the same back to you, it was always a bugger off. You sure would come when you had Kormand with you, or someone else for that matter though. You had great tactics though fighting my char. I just wouldn't stick around after you nerfed my ability to do damage, and I think that ticked you off a bunch.
94192, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm, I do not remember I even called you out once. I think you are mistaken or confused me with someone else.

GO conjies are not very good matchup for dagger spec pre-hero, so I either needed to use preps (which was a waste of them since you would flee because I can not lag you) or call a buddy. That's where Kormand jumps in.

So I had very low chance to kill you with archon, so I went for familiar or elemental, yes.
94193, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Helga the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The time I'm thinking of was in Galadon, I'd just called a small angel, you tried to goad me into coming after you. I dismissed the angel, and called the Archon and went after you, you immediately fled and told me you wouldn't fight me with the Archon cause I would just flee.... Didn't log it but I remember the fight.