Subject: "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94120
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 04-Aug-10 08:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94120, "(AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelings"

Wed Aug 4 20:28:04 2010

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ernald perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:40

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LhydiaWed 04-Aug-10 09:24 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94122, "RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelin..."
In response to Reply #0

Ugh, worst forms ever. Couldn't even log in anymore. Not sure how I'm supposed to kill ragers as a bonded shifter with dire wolf/croc. I hate the randomness and never getting good forms, I found my wands and everything, but that wouldn't have helped probably.

AmberionThu 05-Aug-10 04:28 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#94127, "Really? Dire-wolf/croc = bad forms?"
In response to Reply #1

I'll admit that I don't know much about shifters....

But dire-wolf = trip? Most villagers are without fly so that's good.
Croc = heavy regen, villagers heal SLOW unless they've got access to a defender.

How can this NOT be a good setup?

Rager thirsts, go croc, tank them a bit, let them run around a bit thirsting, smack, thirst wears off, dire-wolf, trip ftw! Dead rager?

Only my 2 cents but hell, I'd kill for those two forms as a village hunter. (I suppose an air form is awesome too though.)

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

LhydiaThu 05-Aug-10 03:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#94139, "TROLLED. "
In response to Reply #2

Only got one. Dammit. Actually I only rolled to kill villagers and Dire Wolf/Croc happened to be the combo I wanted. This was an example of what could have been a great character being wasted.

I'll be really pissed off when I actually come up with a role in which I'm a shifter rager killer guy and actually enjoy it, not just roll to rank up and get gear and delete or auto after dying. I think I was just didn't put any effort in role wise, so I didn't get anything out, got bored, and auto'd.

I don't think I ever actually killed a villager either. Boo.

KnacThu 05-Aug-10 04:18 PM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
#94142, "Dude, those are great forms"
In response to Reply #3

I had a dire wolf and porcupine sometime in the last age.

Malakhi was my bitch. Kicked his ass all over Thera - and most of it was because of dire wolf, not the porcupine.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94120 Previous topic | Next topic