Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94120
94120, (AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 4 20:28:04 2010

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ernald perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:40
94122, RE: (AUTO) [NEXUS] Ernald the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ugh, worst forms ever. Couldn't even log in anymore. Not sure how I'm supposed to kill ragers as a bonded shifter with dire wolf/croc. I hate the randomness and never getting good forms, I found my wands and everything, but that wouldn't have helped probably.
94127, Really? Dire-wolf/croc = bad forms?
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll admit that I don't know much about shifters....

But dire-wolf = trip? Most villagers are without fly so that's good.
Croc = heavy regen, villagers heal SLOW unless they've got access to a defender.

How can this NOT be a good setup?

Rager thirsts, go croc, tank them a bit, let them run around a bit thirsting, smack, thirst wears off, dire-wolf, trip ftw! Dead rager?

Only my 2 cents but hell, I'd kill for those two forms as a village hunter. (I suppose an air form is awesome too though.)
94139, TROLLED.
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only got one. Dammit. Actually I only rolled to kill villagers and Dire Wolf/Croc happened to be the combo I wanted. This was an example of what could have been a great character being wasted.

I'll be really pissed off when I actually come up with a role in which I'm a shifter rager killer guy and actually enjoy it, not just roll to rank up and get gear and delete or auto after dying. I think I was just didn't put any effort in role wise, so I didn't get anything out, got bored, and auto'd.

I don't think I ever actually killed a villager either. Boo.
94142, Dude, those are great forms
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a dire wolf and porcupine sometime in the last age.

Malakhi was my bitch. Kicked his ass all over Thera - and most of it was because of dire wolf, not the porcupine.