Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gobl the Whisper" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94061
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Aug-10 03:28 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94061, "(DELETED) [None] Gobl the Whisper"

Sun Aug 1 15:25:04 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gobl perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply ROFL. NT, TMNS, 01-Aug-10 03:50 PM, #1
     Reply RE: ROFL. NT, lasentia, 03-Aug-10 10:26 PM, #2
          Reply Amen.~, Guilo, 03-Aug-10 10:39 PM, #3
          Reply One thing. Well two., Pro, 03-Aug-10 11:04 PM, #4
               Reply You are such a piece of trash. , TMNS, 04-Aug-10 12:30 AM, #5
                    Reply DNR dood. DNR. n/t, Pro, 04-Aug-10 03:16 PM, #6

TMNSSun 01-Aug-10 03:50 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94062, "ROFL. NT"
In response to Reply #0

NT

lasentiaTue 03-Aug-10 10:26 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94111, "RE: ROFL. NT"
In response to Reply #1

Oddly enough, Gobl might have had some potential if it was not abit too obvious the char was concerned with f***ing with Jindicho for no reason outside of maybe using his title as a weak justification.

Damn it, play a character just to play one, deveop a role and stick to it and ignore every thing else on the forums and everywhere else. I have this theory that you can play truly good notable chars if you would let the OOC side of CF go.

GuiloTue 03-Aug-10 10:39 PM
Member since 09th May 2008
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#94112, "Amen.~"
In response to Reply #2

ntnt

ProTue 03-Aug-10 11:02 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#94113, "One thing. Well two."
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Tue 03-Aug-10 11:04 PM

I pick pocketed one item from him in the Inn.

I stumbled on him as he died in Tir Talith.

He had a lot of good ####. I took what I needed/wanted, sold it and traded some of that for good will with his slayer.

I'm just glad fate let it be me.

I just used his title as another reason for a sphere chaos thief to rationalize his actions.

But yeah. I'm tickled it was him.

TMNSWed 04-Aug-10 12:30 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94114, "You are such a piece of trash. "
In response to Reply #4

I'll post a log for you on Dio's.

A) If you robbed me in the Inn, good for you, I never even noticed it missing.

B) I died to gang in Voralian, numbnuts. At least get your facts straight. For a pseudo-badass bounty hunter you sure mess your facts up quite a bit.

3) So now you are denying that you didn't talk a tremendous amount of #### about my character after you did the looting? Because, well, I have logs that dissprove that, to the point where characters were asking me if I had ever killed you before because you were ranting about me endlessly. Which I thought was interesting seeing as how I never once met you.

But this was another trash char from Pro, just like all your others. Remember Skragg's taunt;ignore ####? Remember saying you couldn't NOT go OOC with me...your a lying piece of trash and I hope one day you realize like you act like a total twat. Glad the IMMs enjoy your presence in the game and not mine. Makes quitting CF that much more easy.

ProWed 04-Aug-10 03:16 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#94118, "DNR dood. DNR. n/t"
In response to Reply #5

xdfbsfb

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94061 Previous topic | Next topic