Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Gobl the Whisper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94061
94061, (DELETED) [None] Gobl the Whisper
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 1 15:25:04 2010

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gobl perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:68
94062, ROFL. NT
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
94111, RE: ROFL. NT
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oddly enough, Gobl might have had some potential if it was not abit too obvious the char was concerned with f***ing with Jindicho for no reason outside of maybe using his title as a weak justification.

Damn it, play a character just to play one, deveop a role and stick to it and ignore every thing else on the forums and everywhere else. I have this theory that you can play truly good notable chars if you would let the OOC side of CF go.
94112, Amen.~
Posted by Guilo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntnt
94113, One thing. Well two.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I pick pocketed one item from him in the Inn.

I stumbled on him as he died in Tir Talith.

He had a lot of good ####. I took what I needed/wanted, sold it and traded some of that for good will with his slayer.

I'm just glad fate let it be me.

I just used his title as another reason for a sphere chaos thief to rationalize his actions.

But yeah. I'm tickled it was him.
94114, You are such a piece of trash.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll post a log for you on Dio's.

A) If you robbed me in the Inn, good for you, I never even noticed it missing.

B) I died to gang in Voralian, numbnuts. At least get your facts straight. For a pseudo-badass bounty hunter you sure mess your facts up quite a bit.

3) So now you are denying that you didn't talk a tremendous amount of #### about my character after you did the looting? Because, well, I have logs that dissprove that, to the point where characters were asking me if I had ever killed you before because you were ranting about me endlessly. Which I thought was interesting seeing as how I never once met you.

But this was another trash char from Pro, just like all your others. Remember Skragg's taunt;ignore ####? Remember saying you couldn't NOT go OOC with me...your a lying piece of trash and I hope one day you realize like you act like a total twat. Glad the IMMs enjoy your presence in the game and not mine. Makes quitting CF that much more easy.
94118, DNR dood. DNR. n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
xdfbsfb