Subject: "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94053
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Aug-10 04:36 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94053, "(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artistry"

Sun Aug 1 04:34:42 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kacla perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So, Homard, 01-Aug-10 07:32 PM, #3
Reply Larcizzle did it first with the unforgettable Brody. , TMNS, 01-Aug-10 10:13 PM, #4
Reply I'm trying to think whether I saw pride or not, incognito, 03-Aug-10 04:14 PM, #5
     Reply "out-and-proud", Homard, 03-Aug-10 08:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artis..., Enlilth, 01-Aug-10 06:55 PM, #2
Reply You wrote the only bard note I ever found funny., Pro, 01-Aug-10 05:00 PM, #1

HomardSun 01-Aug-10 07:32 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94066, "So"
In response to Reply #0

I realized about halfway through your induction that you were going for gay battle guy. I didn't even mention it because as long as you were free of the Stank, I didn't care where you stuck your sword.

I didn't get to see much of you in action, but I'm going to echo Enlilth and say that an out-and-proud Villager could be pretty wicked. Unfortunately, con-dying at just over a hundred hours probably wasn't part of your plan.

Either way, I liked what I saw off you, but I can't remember, were you a scout or a defender?

GLWYNG

TMNSSun 01-Aug-10 10:13 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#94068, "Larcizzle did it first with the unforgettable Brody. "
In response to Reply #3

Lol.

incognitoTue 03-Aug-10 04:14 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#94103, "I'm trying to think whether I saw pride or not"
In response to Reply #3

Really, I didn't have a positive view of this character, either as a villager or as a proud person in general.

HomardTue 03-Aug-10 08:26 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#94107, ""out-and-proud""
In response to Reply #5

I use the term "out-and-proud" as a phrase adopted by the gay community, not specifically stating that this character was actually proud.

Just for the record, I think that an out-and-proud Mageslayer could be cool, but not as awesome as an out-and-proud Emperor.

EnlilthSun 01-Aug-10 06:55 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2008
187 posts
#94065, "RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artis..."
In response to Reply #0

I kept thinking about how cool gay battle dude would be if you whomped a lot of ass. Sadly... it didn't play out that way for Kacla, but I still enjoyed watching you.

-- Try an Enlilth follower today! Enlilth, now with 40% more chewey caramel in every bite. --

ProSun 01-Aug-10 05:00 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#94063, "You wrote the only bard note I ever found funny."
In response to Reply #0

The one about Iso.

Cracked me up, glad I accidently read it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #94053 Previous topic | Next topic