Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=94053
94053, (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 1 04:34:42 2010

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Kacla perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:113
94066, So
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I realized about halfway through your induction that you were going for gay battle guy. I didn't even mention it because as long as you were free of the Stank, I didn't care where you stuck your sword.

I didn't get to see much of you in action, but I'm going to echo Enlilth and say that an out-and-proud Villager could be pretty wicked. Unfortunately, con-dying at just over a hundred hours probably wasn't part of your plan.

Either way, I liked what I saw off you, but I can't remember, were you a scout or a defender?

GLWYNG
94068, Larcizzle did it first with the unforgettable Brody.
Posted by TMNS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lol.
94103, I'm trying to think whether I saw pride or not
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really, I didn't have a positive view of this character, either as a villager or as a proud person in general.
94107, "out-and-proud"
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I use the term "out-and-proud" as a phrase adopted by the gay community, not specifically stating that this character was actually proud.

Just for the record, I think that an out-and-proud Mageslayer could be cool, but not as awesome as an out-and-proud Emperor.
94065, RE: (CON LOSS) [BATTLE] Kacla the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kept thinking about how cool gay battle dude would be if you whomped a lot of ass. Sadly... it didn't play out that way for Kacla, but I still enjoyed watching you.
94063, You wrote the only bard note I ever found funny.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The one about Iso.

Cracked me up, glad I accidently read it. :)