Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Dana the Knight of Legion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93969
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 26-Jul-10 11:04 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93969, "(DELETED) [None] Dana the Knight of Legion"

Mon Jul 26 11:03:08 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dana perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:63

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WelverinMon 26-Jul-10 01:38 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93973, "Damn you were always hard to find for me...."
In response to Reply #0

I would look all over the place for you and never find you in any of the usual spots.

VitriolicStreamMon 26-Jul-10 05:01 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
#93976, "RE: Damn you were always hard to find for me...."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I made a point to solo-rank. It was an experiment with a sphere honor anti-paladin, and I never once grouped with anyone, etc. Had a heck of a lot of mob-deaths for it too

When I was about early-twenties, it was summoning elves to the dwarf mines near there mostly, the odd time running out to the plains if it was quiet enough. Mid- to late-twenties was on the warrior guildguard in Barovia. He pummels, though, and crushing blows, etc., and I'm sure I fell to him at least ten times. Painful when you're solo-ranking.

Going on vacation soon, so that's it for this one

ProTue 27-Jul-10 03:36 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#93979, "was this fun for you?"
In response to Reply #2

I can't say I don't solo here and there, but I don't understand why people solo rank characters up.

VitriolicStreamTue 27-Jul-10 04:15 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
212 posts
#93980, "RE: was this fun for you?"
In response to Reply #3

I had a character concept, and it was fun while it lasted. The mob deaths ate into the enjoyment some, especially since a few of them were stupid. If I had stuck with it, I'm sure the interactions with other players would probably have made it more enjoyable, but seeing as I'm going on vacation soon, well, c'est la vie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93969 Previous topic | Next topic