Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Dana the Knight of Legion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93969
93969, (DELETED) [None] Dana the Knight of Legion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 26 11:03:08 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Dana perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:63
93973, Damn you were always hard to find for me....
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would look all over the place for you and never find you in any of the usual spots.
93976, RE: Damn you were always hard to find for me....
Posted by VitriolicStream on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I made a point to solo-rank. It was an experiment with a sphere honor anti-paladin, and I never once grouped with anyone, etc. Had a heck of a lot of mob-deaths for it too :)

When I was about early-twenties, it was summoning elves to the dwarf mines near there mostly, the odd time running out to the plains if it was quiet enough. Mid- to late-twenties was on the warrior guildguard in Barovia. He pummels, though, and crushing blows, etc., and I'm sure I fell to him at least ten times. Painful when you're solo-ranking.

Going on vacation soon, so that's it for this one :)
93979, was this fun for you?
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't say I don't solo here and there, but I don't understand why people solo rank characters up.
93980, RE: was this fun for you?
Posted by VitriolicStream on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a character concept, and it was fun while it lasted. The mob deaths ate into the enjoyment some, especially since a few of them were stupid. If I had stuck with it, I'm sure the interactions with other players would probably have made it more enjoyable, but seeing as I'm going on vacation soon, well, c'est la vie :)