Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Granqkruje the Vanquisher of Adversa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93913
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 23-Jul-10 01:48 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93913, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Granqkruje the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Imperial Blade"

Fri Jul 23 13:45:20 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Granqkruje perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:76

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

stlucian1992Sun 25-Jul-10 09:45 AM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93938, "Granqkruje"
In response to Reply #0

Granqkruje was simply a quickly rolled char just for the hell of it and to see how far I could go. Knowing that this would be my first duergar I didnt invest much roles into it and just a tad of rp. It payed off seeing I deleted at like 5 or 6 con. I was however fighting the wish to delete when things finally started looking up in the empire for me. To be acknowledged by a very busy hanord is something worthwhile.
I learned a LOT about how to work this build I had choosen and how I have to work and act with duegars to not eat as many wrath inflicted deaths. Conjurers and Paladins were simply my bane but towards the end I was getting somewhat better at dealing with them. Although kemrin was one on the list that I never was able to have fall beside my feet. I encountered quite a bit of people in my lifetime and feel it will be easier to simply reply to others goodbyes.

And dont worry now seeing how to work duergars, Ill be back.

WelverinSun 25-Jul-10 07:38 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#93961, "RE: Granqkruje"
In response to Reply #3

I only interracted with you in really short fights, all very very one sided either on yours or mine. Seemed like you were definitly willing to mix it up, and at 5-6 con left, I'd say you did. Still ticked that you left with my darned chest...Heh. And that time in Evermoon with Zubei watching, that was just sick.

WelverinFri 23-Jul-10 03:07 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
#93914, "Uncool... You still had my chest :("
In response to Reply #0

Why, you seemed to be a good foe? Why delete?

stlucian1992Fri 23-Jul-10 04:01 PM
Member since 22nd Dec 2006
170 posts
#93916, "RE: Uncool... You still had my chest :("
In response to Reply #1

Heh, we did have some very good fights but unfortunatly my CON was getting very very low, and I was seeing little reason to keep trucking, duergar imperial warriors are hard, and I absolutely had fun and learned a lot...hopefully I will be following up soon.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93913 Previous topic | Next topic