Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Granqkruje the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93913
93913, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Granqkruje the Vanquisher of Adversaries, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 23 13:45:20 2010

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Granqkruje perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:76
93938, Granqkruje
Posted by stlucian1992 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Granqkruje was simply a quickly rolled char just for the hell of it and to see how far I could go. Knowing that this would be my first duergar I didnt invest much roles into it and just a tad of rp. It payed off seeing I deleted at like 5 or 6 con. I was however fighting the wish to delete when things finally started looking up in the empire for me. To be acknowledged by a very busy hanord is something worthwhile.
I learned a LOT about how to work this build I had choosen and how I have to work and act with duegars to not eat as many wrath inflicted deaths. Conjurers and Paladins were simply my bane but towards the end I was getting somewhat better at dealing with them. Although kemrin was one on the list that I never was able to have fall beside my feet. I encountered quite a bit of people in my lifetime and feel it will be easier to simply reply to others goodbyes.

And dont worry now seeing how to work duergars, Ill be back.
93961, RE: Granqkruje
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only interracted with you in really short fights, all very very one sided either on yours or mine. Seemed like you were definitly willing to mix it up, and at 5-6 con left, I'd say you did. Still ticked that you left with my darned chest...Heh. And that time in Evermoon with Zubei watching, that was just sick.
93914, Uncool... You still had my chest :(
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Why, you seemed to be a good foe? Why delete?
93916, RE: Uncool... You still had my chest :(
Posted by stlucian1992 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, we did have some very good fights but unfortunatly my CON was getting very very low, and I was seeing little reason to keep trucking, duergar imperial warriors are hard, and I absolutely had fun and learned a lot...hopefully I will be following up soon.