Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Magthyra Hawklight the Master Chroni..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93581
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 06-Jul-10 08:52 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93581, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Magthyra Hawklight the Master Chronicler"

Tue Jul 6 08:49:29 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Magthyra perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:153

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AstillianTue 06-Jul-10 08:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#93582, "No time."
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed the character greatly but as summer fast approached I ran out of more and more time. I purchased a house but it's a complete gut and rebuild job and it's consuming most of my time.

Thanks for all the people who showed me around. I learned and saw a bunch of new things.

Heralds: Keep growing, there's a nice group in there now and I enjoyed time with every one of you.

lasentiaTue 06-Jul-10 09:36 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2010
987 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93583, "Interesting char"
In response to Reply #1

Magthyra was an interesting herald and the readings you did seemed to be really well thought out and were pretty fun I thought. In general I saw nothing but positives from you, even though you certainly were one of the quieter heralds, but I kind of liked that angle to the character.

Well played, good luck with the house.

AstillianTue 06-Jul-10 08:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#93591, "Tarot readings."
In response to Reply #2

Actually I never really prepared for them. I actually have a cheap tarot deck and I know what each card means. So when I did a reading for a character it was actually a reading. I would just flip the cards over. Some of them turned out surprisingly well. Others, not so much.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93581 Previous topic | Next topic