Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Magthyra Hawklight the Master Chronicler
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93581
93581, (DELETED) [HERALD] Magthyra Hawklight the Master Chronicler
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 6 08:49:29 2010

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Magthyra perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:153
93582, No time.
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed the character greatly but as summer fast approached I ran out of more and more time. I purchased a house but it's a complete gut and rebuild job and it's consuming most of my time.

Thanks for all the people who showed me around. I learned and saw a bunch of new things.

Heralds: Keep growing, there's a nice group in there now and I enjoyed time with every one of you.
93583, Interesting char
Posted by lasentia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Magthyra was an interesting herald and the readings you did seemed to be really well thought out and were pretty fun I thought. In general I saw nothing but positives from you, even though you certainly were one of the quieter heralds, but I kind of liked that angle to the character.

Well played, good luck with the house.
93591, Tarot readings.
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually I never really prepared for them. I actually have a cheap tarot deck and I know what each card means. So when I did a reading for a character it was actually a reading. I would just flip the cards over. Some of them turned out surprisingly well. Others, not so much. :P