Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield, Ana..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93561
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Jul-10 12:44 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93561, "(AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon Jul 5 12:42:15 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Isemon perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply It was about time this character auto deleted. It was a..., Gaspar, 05-Jul-10 09:54 PM, #5
Reply Imms, can you answer one thing, Gaspar, 05-Jul-10 10:07 PM, #11
Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield,..., Isildur, 05-Jul-10 02:11 PM, #1
     Reply Your Jamaican doppelganger nt, Lokain, 05-Jul-10 03:31 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Your Jamaican doppelganger nt, Isildur, 05-Jul-10 04:40 PM, #3
          Reply If you fought him as Sulye..., sleepy, 05-Jul-10 07:29 PM, #4
               Reply RE: If you fought him as Sulye..., Isildur, 05-Jul-10 10:00 PM, #7
     Reply I had many chars interact with sulye, Gaspar, 05-Jul-10 09:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: I had many chars interact with sulye, Isildur, 05-Jul-10 10:01 PM, #8
          Reply ah, you were outlander right? guess that's what i thoug..., Gaspar, 05-Jul-10 10:04 PM, #9
     Reply Isemone was 5th gen only, Gaspar, 05-Jul-10 10:06 PM, #10

GasparMon 05-Jul-10 09:54 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93571, "It was about time this character auto deleted. It was a..."
In response to Reply #0

He was a shot at a dexy sword spec, but I don't know why I didn't just go arial.

I took whirwhind and riddle as my legacy choices.

Whirlwind? yea, I am unsure if I know when it's working, but sometimes I would see myself dish out some 5-6 in a row hits but wasn't sure if it was RNG or what.

Riddle amazing of course.

I went Empire because this was my first character back as Torgal after the Pwipe.

I should have just gone Fire pole/axe again. that was fun.

I think the only reason I stuck around was because of the great leadership at the time.

Ckath, you rock. I would have been elite if Melememelemeum-bing-bang had not been super demotion happy.

I will purchase the PBF to see my stats, but I am sure I have a horrible PK record.

Sword/fist didn't get me many places, and I didn't take much time with weapon skills because in honesty I was hoping to get lucky and find some people to explore.

I thank everyone that helped the character or had fun interacting with him. I was going for a "Wheel of time blademaster, heron marked' sort of guy, but the role was bigger than what I RP'd or displayed.

all in all, it was okay. Enlilth does have quite a chewy center, along with nasty gnome-gut covered feet.

Demtok

GasparMon 05-Jul-10 10:07 PM
367 posts
#93577, "Imms, can you answer one thing"
In response to Reply #5

I would like to know which Imm was the one that helped rename my character using the Pokemon name generator. HA, that made it more fun to play I think.

IsildurMon 05-Jul-10 02:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#93562, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield,..."
In response to Reply #0

Curious who played this character.

LokainMon 05-Jul-10 03:31 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2009
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#93563, "Your Jamaican doppelganger nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

IsildurMon 05-Jul-10 04:40 PM
5969 posts
#93564, "RE: Your Jamaican doppelganger nt"
In response to Reply #2

Hah. No. If I recall, I fought this guy a couple times as Sulye when we were both in the 20s or so. He got the upper hand, but nobody died. In which case the character is super-old. Unless I'm thinking of someone completely different, which could be the case.

sleepyMon 05-Jul-10 07:29 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#93569, "If you fought him as Sulye..."
In response to Reply #3

This is then the only char to have avoided the pfile wipe, since Sulye was a fourth age char.

IsildurMon 05-Jul-10 10:00 PM
5969 posts
#93573, "RE: If you fought him as Sulye..."
In response to Reply #4

Oh. Hmm. Maybe he re-rolled w/ the same name?

I remember some half-drow dagger spec dude I fought as Sulye who talked a lot of trash. This is when we were both in the 20s. Thought the name was Isemon, but it's looking like that's not the case.

GasparMon 05-Jul-10 09:57 PM
367 posts
#93572, "I had many chars interact with sulye"
In response to Reply #1

Kotnem was your goodie reflection.

felar beastmaster. Fort squire. mountain terrain.

you always won though. even when I had dual prayer beads. haha

we hogged the claw extensions

IsildurMon 05-Jul-10 10:01 PM
5969 posts
#93574, "RE: I had many chars interact with sulye"
In response to Reply #6

Except I was forester survivalist. But hey, mirrors aren't perfect.

GasparMon 05-Jul-10 10:04 PM
367 posts
#93575, "ah, you were outlander right? guess that's what i thoug..."
In response to Reply #8

a

GasparMon 05-Jul-10 10:06 PM
367 posts
#93576, "Isemone was 5th gen only"
In response to Reply #1

i only had a few chars interact with sulye, not isemon

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93561 Previous topic | Next topic