Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93561
93561, (AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 5 12:42:15 2010

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Isemon perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:132
93571, It was about time this character auto deleted. It was a FAIL
Posted by Gaspar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was a shot at a dexy sword spec, but I don't know why I didn't just go arial.

I took whirwhind and riddle as my legacy choices.

Whirlwind? yea, I am unsure if I know when it's working, but sometimes I would see myself dish out some 5-6 in a row hits but wasn't sure if it was RNG or what.

Riddle amazing of course.

I went Empire because this was my first character back as Torgal after the Pwipe.

I should have just gone Fire pole/axe again. that was fun.

I think the only reason I stuck around was because of the great leadership at the time.

Ckath, you rock. I would have been elite if Melememelemeum-bing-bang had not been super demotion happy.

I will purchase the PBF to see my stats, but I am sure I have a horrible PK record.

Sword/fist didn't get me many places, and I didn't take much time with weapon skills because in honesty I was hoping to get lucky and find some people to explore.

I thank everyone that helped the character or had fun interacting with him. I was going for a "Wheel of time blademaster, heron marked' sort of guy, but the role was bigger than what I RP'd or displayed.

all in all, it was okay. Enlilth does have quite a chewy center, along with nasty gnome-gut covered feet.

Demtok
93577, Imms, can you answer one thing
I would like to know which Imm was the one that helped rename my character using the Pokemon name generator. HA, that made it more fun to play I think.
93562, RE: (AUTO) [None] Isemon the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Curious who played this character.
93563, Your Jamaican doppelganger nt
Posted by Lokain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
93564, RE: Your Jamaican doppelganger nt
Hah. No. If I recall, I fought this guy a couple times as Sulye when we were both in the 20s or so. He got the upper hand, but nobody died. In which case the character is super-old. Unless I'm thinking of someone completely different, which could be the case.
93569, If you fought him as Sulye...
Posted by sleepy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is then the only char to have avoided the pfile wipe, since Sulye was a fourth age char. :P
93573, RE: If you fought him as Sulye...
Oh. Hmm. Maybe he re-rolled w/ the same name?

I remember some half-drow dagger spec dude I fought as Sulye who talked a lot of trash. This is when we were both in the 20s. Thought the name was Isemon, but it's looking like that's not the case.
93572, I had many chars interact with sulye
Kotnem was your goodie reflection.

felar beastmaster. Fort squire. mountain terrain.

you always won though. even when I had dual prayer beads. haha

we hogged the claw extensions
93574, RE: I had many chars interact with sulye
Except I was forester survivalist. But hey, mirrors aren't perfect.
93575, ah, you were outlander right? guess that's what i though were beasts
a
93576, Isemone was 5th gen only
i only had a few chars interact with sulye, not isemon