Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dhugral the Hand of the Unseen, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93508
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Jul-10 12:12 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93508, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dhugral the Hand of the Unseen, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Sat Jul 3 00:10:30 2010

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Dhugral perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SogsSat 03-Jul-10 10:13 PM
Member since 13th Oct 2006
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93543, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first thief post-revamp, and I basically rolled him to test out some ideas and mess around a little bit because I didn't think I'd have a whole lot of time to devote to a character.

In the end, that's what really caused me to delete - I got so wrapped up in the character that I started devoting more time than I actually have. I understand this creates some issues due to some IC dealings that were going on, but that's life, I guess.

As for this character's deadliness, I think if I spent my thief points only *slightly* differently I would have been 10 times as deadly. As it was, I kind of screwed myself over in terms of sealing kills. But I learned a whole lot about the class and ultimately redefined my idea of victory in combat for this character. That is, I decided killing an enemy was great, but being a HUGE pain in the ass was still a win.

Empire: I'll won't go in-depth, but my interactions with everyone - especially Ckath - were great. The current council is a pretty damn decent crop, though my hours usually didn't line up with anyone.

Battle: Illian, thanks for the props and the fun. Our fights were extremely numerous - and enjoyable - toward the end. Hope you end up commander.

Everyone else - post and I'll reply

IsildurSun 04-Jul-10 12:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#93545, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #4

That's what "first thieves post revamp" do to you: make you want to play a second thief and correct all your bonehead thief point choices.

I'm disappointed I failed to capitalize on the...three?...times I managed to get into the same room w/ you.

IllianSat 03-Jul-10 02:52 AM
Member since 03rd Jul 2010
16 posts
#93516, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dhugral the Hand of the Unse..."
In response to Reply #0

I seldom if every post stuff on these forums, but one thing I have to say, you were one ballsy thief :-P You bound me, gagged me, did about everything i'd ever want a girl to do to me, but in the end, if you can survive 4-5 rounds of combat with a binder, regardless of what you put up, 90% of it will drop.

You were a force to reckon with in your own right and I respect the decency for leaving me my weapons when our battles was over, even if I didn't grab them half the time for RP-sake. That one death I took with Ckath, suffice to say, without you, it never would've happened, so props to that.

Good and deadly binder, about as lethal as they come for a duergar Shadow Lord.

AmberionSat 03-Jul-10 01:32 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#93511, "I think someone will be real upset seeing this. "
In response to Reply #0

But, anyways. I only saw god stuff from you when I met/fought/interacted with you. Cool char!

Why the delete? Ganged/fulled? Already bored with the char etc?

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

DaningSat 03-Jul-10 05:49 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2003
19 posts
#93535, "Yeah, this does make me upset... nt"
In response to Reply #1

meh

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93508 Previous topic | Next topic