Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gumbungo the Master of Weapons" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93404
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Jun-10 03:52 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93404, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gumbungo the Master of Weapons"

Fri Jun 25 15:49:25 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gumbungo perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:45

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GaplemoFri 25-Jun-10 04:52 PM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93405, "First rager since my rager in Minalcars time."
In response to Reply #0

Back then you could just call bloodthirst out of combat on the east road, and there was no battle fatigue or guards, and it was just a whole different cabal truthfully. ####, I've only had 2 ragers since defenders and scouts went in, most of my villagers were pre-defender and scout days. They can be fun, but I guess my playstyle has adapted past battle. If youre looking for something that you dont have to prep at all with and still be powerful, Battle is it. But for me, if I dont have magical transportation or if im not gathering preps and whatnot, my logins tend to get boring. With less players, I have to occupy myself more and its hard for me to do as a villager personally. Cool cabal, not really for me anymore.

Was cool trying something out of my normal playstyle. First warrior since before legacies went in, so Im irritated that I didnt stick around to try those out but no worries, ill get another warrior in there soon sometime.

Minos are badass. I love playing them. I wish they didnt have such strict restrictions with the minospeech.

ProSat 26-Jun-10 05:29 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#93418, "What edges did you take? n/t"
In response to Reply #1

dfbfsb

GaplemoSun 27-Jun-10 02:03 AM
Member since 06th May 2010
619 posts
#93423, "Just the bird healing ones, I was gonna take whispers. ..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93404 Previous topic | Next topic