Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Gumbungo the Master of Weapons
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93404
93404, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Gumbungo the Master of Weapons
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 25 15:49:25 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Gumbungo perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:45
93405, First rager since my rager in Minalcars time.
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Back then you could just call bloodthirst out of combat on the east road, and there was no battle fatigue or guards, and it was just a whole different cabal truthfully. ####, I've only had 2 ragers since defenders and scouts went in, most of my villagers were pre-defender and scout days. They can be fun, but I guess my playstyle has adapted past battle. If youre looking for something that you dont have to prep at all with and still be powerful, Battle is it. But for me, if I dont have magical transportation or if im not gathering preps and whatnot, my logins tend to get boring. With less players, I have to occupy myself more and its hard for me to do as a villager personally. Cool cabal, not really for me anymore.

Was cool trying something out of my normal playstyle. First warrior since before legacies went in, so Im irritated that I didnt stick around to try those out but no worries, ill get another warrior in there soon sometime.

Minos are badass. I love playing them. I wish they didnt have such strict restrictions with the minospeech.
93418, What edges did you take? n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dfbfsb
93423, Just the bird healing ones, I was gonna take whispers. nt
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt