Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Cogan Ahnal'Sandia the Champion of th..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93108
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 15-Jun-10 10:52 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93108, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Cogan Ahnal'Sandia the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon"

Tue Jun 15 10:48:09 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Cogan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:119

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OdrirgFri 25-Jun-10 02:11 PM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93401, "i wonder if i can get BP to pay up for me losing this c..."
In response to Reply #0

Liked this one. Loved how much my Imm made me think. Sorry man, I tend to over-write. I forced you to wade through masses of words. My bad. At least I think being so overly verbose fit my role as an elf this time. That's better than doing it on a stern introvert of a ranger like I've done before.

Heh, No clue how long I had the second virtue, Faith, before I accidentally typed "sup" and saw a bunch of 1%.....HOLY COW!!!!

I know I had to face those outlander druids and shamans alot, I wonder how many times they drove me off/killed me....with me having the faith virtue and not realizing it! Hilarious.

Never got to use it. Oil spill. job opportunity. back home for 2 days then back to the cleanup.

Was hoping Lamayinn stayed longer. OOC, I liked the opportunity to play a paladin under an AP provost. IC I wanted time to convert you.

Thanks to everyone for a continually surprising "class" in my opponents. Though, I do miss having loads of full on IC a-holes as opponents...no lie. Maybe I'll be one next time I'm able to roll up a char.

GryshilniarSun 27-Jun-10 10:13 PM
Member since 31st Jan 2006
85 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93437, "RE: i wonder if i can get BP to pay up for me losing th..."
In response to Reply #1

When I was playing Farathen (little known Fort invoker) I thought we had some fun interactions. It's rare that two good characters get to bitch at each other but I thought we did it in an enjoyable way for the most part and stuck to our RPs (I turned myself in after Lamayinn deleted though then for some reason I think I found a reason to get mad at you guys again - thus not having to turn myself in when wanted).

Anyway, I liked your angle on things, and good luck with the cleanup that must be an insane experience. So thanks!

Grysh

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93108 Previous topic | Next topic