Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Cogan Ahnal'Sandia the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93108
93108, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Cogan Ahnal'Sandia the Champion of the Virtues, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jun 15 10:48:09 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Cogan perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:119
93401, i wonder if i can get BP to pay up for me losing this character?
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked this one. Loved how much my Imm made me think. Sorry man, I tend to over-write. I forced you to wade through masses of words. My bad. At least I think being so overly verbose fit my role as an elf this time. That's better than doing it on a stern introvert of a ranger like I've done before.

Heh, No clue how long I had the second virtue, Faith, before I accidentally typed "sup" and saw a bunch of 1%.....HOLY COW!!!!

I know I had to face those outlander druids and shamans alot, I wonder how many times they drove me off/killed me....with me having the faith virtue and not realizing it! Hilarious.

Never got to use it. Oil spill. job opportunity. back home for 2 days then back to the cleanup.

Was hoping Lamayinn stayed longer. OOC, I liked the opportunity to play a paladin under an AP provost. IC I wanted time to convert you.

Thanks to everyone for a continually surprising "class" in my opponents. Though, I do miss having loads of full on IC a-holes as opponents...no lie. Maybe I'll be one next time I'm able to roll up a char.
93437, RE: i wonder if i can get BP to pay up for me losing this character?
Posted by Gryshilniar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When I was playing Farathen (little known Fort invoker) I thought we had some fun interactions. It's rare that two good characters get to bitch at each other but I thought we did it in an enjoyable way for the most part and stuck to our RPs (I turned myself in after Lamayinn deleted though then for some reason I think I found a reason to get mad at you guys again - thus not having to turn myself in when wanted).

Anyway, I liked your angle on things, and good luck with the cleanup that must be an insane experience. So thanks!

Grysh