Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93045
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Jun-10 06:08 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17206 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93045, "(DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane"

Sat Jun 12 06:06:26 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Icallanm perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:36

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GZSSSat 12-Jun-10 03:54 PM
Member since 12th Jun 2010
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#93061, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane"
In response to Reply #0

Everything that you could have done wrong, I did.

Sphere balance? Hah! I'm surprised that I didn't get turned evil. I was a ####head and really only focused on getting to hero. I pledged to Nexus at 20ish, spoke with a few people and then I tried to speak with one of the leaders.... ignore. Okay, they're busy... no big deal. Then it went from wanting to join Nexus to just getting to hero. I pledged none and threw everything out of the window. I didn't bother getting clothes or really RP'ing any. This was my first mage that I played passed 20 or so. I had no idea where any wands were and frankly, duo is boring. The real fun in CF, for me, is when you know that you can die. Get in a tough spot? Flee;c duo;grin. With control trans and fly.... not much can lag you. I essentially fled from every fight but two. One I had a healer and the other was after I was bored and I essentially let a thief rape my face. Oh well.

To the two that I ranked with, mostly, thanks. Both of you had your #### together and taught me a lot. I tried to be a competent group mate, but the whole failing when it matters most screwed everyone a few times. When you have someone there that can word you, or at least change the outcome of the fight, you play a bit more lax... when that person fails to do what they're supposed to it is disheartening. My bad.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #93045 Previous topic | Next topic