Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=93045
93045, (DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jun 12 06:06:26 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Icallanm perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:36
93061, RE: (DELETED) [None] Icallanm the Arcane
Posted by GZSS on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everything that you could have done wrong, I did.

Sphere balance? Hah! I'm surprised that I didn't get turned evil. I was a ####head and really only focused on getting to hero. I pledged to Nexus at 20ish, spoke with a few people and then I tried to speak with one of the leaders.... ignore. Okay, they're busy... no big deal. Then it went from wanting to join Nexus to just getting to hero. I pledged none and threw everything out of the window. I didn't bother getting clothes or really RP'ing any. This was my first mage that I played passed 20 or so. I had no idea where any wands were and frankly, duo is boring. The real fun in CF, for me, is when you know that you can die. Get in a tough spot? Flee;c duo;grin. With control trans and fly.... not much can lag you. I essentially fled from every fight but two. One I had a healer and the other was after I was bored and I essentially let a thief rape my face. Oh well.

To the two that I ranked with, mostly, thanks. Both of you had your #### together and taught me a lot. I tried to be a competent group mate, but the whole failing when it matters most screwed everyone a few times. When you have someone there that can word you, or at least change the outcome of the fight, you play a bit more lax... when that person fails to do what they're supposed to it is disheartening. My bad.