Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of Chang..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92605
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-May-10 01:44 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92605, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sat May 22 13:42:23 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Asmoranomar perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TreebeardSat 22-May-10 05:05 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92606, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of C..."
In response to Reply #0

It had been a long while since I'd had a nexus shifter, which rank pretty high up there for me in terms of potential for lots of pk action. As with any of my chars that don't die much (i consider priests w/sanc and air shifters to be in this vein), I became fairly obsessed with gear, but thats life.

I had fun, and nexuns, for the most part you guys were nice. Nods to Ngach, Massok, Fwipple, fok and neres.

I don't think I left a huge rp-impression with asmor, but I tried to keep role, be serious, and try to seem "wise".

Thanks folks!

Treebeard/Fulgrum/Gondrak, many more

mythMon 24-May-10 08:34 PM
Member since 01st Apr 2010
15 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92667, "Hey allright, Treebeard!"
In response to Reply #1

I remember you played a fairly successful rager a five or six years ago around the same time as me. What happened with this Character though, just got bored of it? Not enough Pk?

cheers,

Massok

TreebeardTue 25-May-10 12:24 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92679, "Pleanty of pk, just got kinda meh..."
In response to Reply #2

I wasn't a huge fan of silverback, though i loved eagle.

Part of the challenge was finding my wands, which I did. The real problem was I didn't write a role, and he became stagnant because of that, I think.

Anyway, you do a great job. I've got something else in the works, so who knows, maybe when the balance is right we can work together again

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92605 Previous topic | Next topic