Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92605
92605, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat May 22 13:42:23 2010

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Asmoranomar perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:123
92606, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Asmoranomar the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It had been a long while since I'd had a nexus shifter, which rank pretty high up there for me in terms of potential for lots of pk action. As with any of my chars that don't die much (i consider priests w/sanc and air shifters to be in this vein), I became fairly obsessed with gear, but thats life.

I had fun, and nexuns, for the most part you guys were nice. Nods to Ngach, Massok, Fwipple, fok and neres.

I don't think I left a huge rp-impression with asmor, but I tried to keep role, be serious, and try to seem "wise".

Thanks folks!

Treebeard/Fulgrum/Gondrak, many more
92667, Hey allright, Treebeard!
Posted by myth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember you played a fairly successful rager a five or six years ago around the same time as me. What happened with this Character though, just got bored of it? Not enough Pk?

cheers,

Massok
92679, Pleanty of pk, just got kinda meh...
Posted by Treebeard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't a huge fan of silverback, though i loved eagle.

Part of the challenge was finding my wands, which I did. The real problem was I didn't write a role, and he became stagnant because of that, I think.

Anyway, you do a great job. I've got something else in the works, so who knows, maybe when the balance is right we can work together again