Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Vhaelen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92497
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 17-May-10 12:32 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92497, "(AUTO) [None] Vhaelen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Mon May 17 12:29:52 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Vhaelen perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FarignoMon 17-May-10 03:53 PM
Member since 11th Apr 2006
53 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92500, "So, apparently now I'm a meat bag."
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was my first char back after about 4 years since I've had a serious mortal character. I wanted to try something I'd never played before, so I rolled up an assassin. At first I was pretty bummed with a couple of things like when I was killed in town, and the Tribunal (Irinam) wouldn't even investigate it. It was looked so bad to me that I'm still 90% positive that Irinam and the Outlander know each other OOC. Irinam left the city, and within 3 seconds the guy attacked me, then Irinam was back in the city within 5 seconds of me being dead. Up to that point, my plan had been to be Tribunal, but I couldn't be Tribunal after that I decided.

Then when I was pincered down by Droma when I was fighting against an AP who had ranks on me. That was one of the worst battlerager rp incidents I've ever seen btw.

I was beginning to thing the playerbase had totally went to crap while I was gone, but things got better after that. I started having good interactions with both enemies and allies. However, I was completely unable to land a kill. Every time I'd get a bunch of stalks on someone, a friend of theirs would shouw up who could see hidden and blow it. I turned a lot of raids, and groups I was with landed lots of kills, but I couldn't seem to get the finishing blow.

It was sad. Arlettien even offered to try and make an exception to me and try to get me inducted without a kill, but I didn't want to be the guy that had to have an exception made because he couldn't land a single stinking kill. Anyway, I'm playing a different character right now, but I've always had trouble pulling the delete trigger, so I just let him auto in case I got interested again. And to the CF playerbase, other than those two incidents early on, I found you to be an even classier group than you were when I immed with Farigno.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92497 Previous topic | Next topic