Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Vhaelen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92497
92497, (AUTO) [None] Vhaelen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 17 12:29:52 2010

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Vhaelen perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105
92500, So, apparently now I'm a meat bag.
Posted by Farigno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was my first char back after about 4 years since I've had a serious mortal character. I wanted to try something I'd never played before, so I rolled up an assassin. At first I was pretty bummed with a couple of things like when I was killed in town, and the Tribunal (Irinam) wouldn't even investigate it. It was looked so bad to me that I'm still 90% positive that Irinam and the Outlander know each other OOC. Irinam left the city, and within 3 seconds the guy attacked me, then Irinam was back in the city within 5 seconds of me being dead. Up to that point, my plan had been to be Tribunal, but I couldn't be Tribunal after that I decided.

Then when I was pincered down by Droma when I was fighting against an AP who had ranks on me. That was one of the worst battlerager rp incidents I've ever seen btw.

I was beginning to thing the playerbase had totally went to crap while I was gone, but things got better after that. I started having good interactions with both enemies and allies. However, I was completely unable to land a kill. Every time I'd get a bunch of stalks on someone, a friend of theirs would shouw up who could see hidden and blow it. I turned a lot of raids, and groups I was with landed lots of kills, but I couldn't seem to get the finishing blow.

It was sad. Arlettien even offered to try and make an exception to me and try to get me inducted without a kill, but I didn't want to be the guy that had to have an exception made because he couldn't land a single stinking kill. Anyway, I'm playing a different character right now, but I've always had trouble pulling the delete trigger, so I just let him auto in case I got interested again. And to the CF playerbase, other than those two incidents early on, I found you to be an even classier group than you were when I immed with Farigno.