Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92150
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-May-10 10:56 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92150, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun May 2 22:54:23 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ujor perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:220

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KnacFri 07-May-10 11:12 AM
Member since 07th May 2010
202 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92358, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Ujor alot. I really really dug his RP - it's a great role, unique and just outstanding. Regardless of your pk abilities, I think you would've gotten a custom title and some other perks just by the sheer fact of your RP.

Rangers in Village is difficult to pull off. To that extent, I think you did extremely well with your limitations.

Join the Village again!

UjorMon 03-May-10 05:18 PM
Member since 03rd May 2010
5 posts
#92159, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 03-May-10 05:20 PM

First hero in 6 years. To say I was rusty would be an understatement.

Wish I could blame the poor pk performance on my 750ms* ping, but I think the truth is I'm too noob to pull off the cloud giant ranger Rager.

I liked herbs and camp for the lack of downtime and increasing the pace of the game. I mostly play for the adrenaline. I liked camo so I could go afk for 5-10 minutes just about anytime I wanted without worrying about getting pk'd. I liked not running out of moves ever. Herbalist and Expert Herbalist were my favorite edges. Aside from that and the RP (I liked the RP. Thanks for the last name.) the character felt pretty much like a failure.

Taking a break from CF. A bad character makes it easy to stop playing. Just like my thief last 6 years ago. Maybe it won't be as long this time.

*On the good days. On the bad days I'd get disconnected a bunch. On the really bad days I'd get disconnected every 2-3 minutes.

SeilclavinMon 03-May-10 07:34 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2005
43 posts
#92161, "I thought you did well!"
In response to Reply #2

Liked the roleplay a lot, and if I closed my eyes Ujor was what a Cloud Giant should be based off my interactions with you.

I hope you don't make it another 6 years till the next, the player and characters add to the CF Environment!

HomardMon 03-May-10 07:31 AM
Member since 10th Apr 2010
959 posts
#92153, "Ujor No"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry to see this. I was very fond of Ujor and jealous of his
ability to effectively hide from some of The Village's nastier
current enemies.

Good Luck With Your Next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92150 Previous topic | Next topic