Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92150
92150, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun May 2 22:54:23 2010

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ujor perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:220
92358, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Knac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Ujor alot. I really really dug his RP - it's a great role, unique and just outstanding. Regardless of your pk abilities, I think you would've gotten a custom title and some other perks just by the sheer fact of your RP.

Rangers in Village is difficult to pull off. To that extent, I think you did extremely well with your limitations.

Join the Village again!
92159, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Ujor Brun-rak the Dweller of...
Posted by Ujor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First hero in 6 years. To say I was rusty would be an understatement.

Wish I could blame the poor pk performance on my 750ms* ping, but I think the truth is I'm too noob to pull off the cloud giant ranger Rager.

I liked herbs and camp for the lack of downtime and increasing the pace of the game. I mostly play for the adrenaline. I liked camo so I could go afk for 5-10 minutes just about anytime I wanted without worrying about getting pk'd. I liked not running out of moves ever. Herbalist and Expert Herbalist were my favorite edges. Aside from that and the RP (I liked the RP. Thanks for the last name.) the character felt pretty much like a failure.

Taking a break from CF. A bad character makes it easy to stop playing. Just like my thief last 6 years ago. Maybe it won't be as long this time.

*On the good days. On the bad days I'd get disconnected a bunch. On the really bad days I'd get disconnected every 2-3 minutes.
92161, I thought you did well!
Posted by Seilclavin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked the roleplay a lot, and if I closed my eyes Ujor was what a Cloud Giant should be based off my interactions with you.

I hope you don't make it another 6 years till the next, the player and characters add to the CF Environment!
92153, Ujor No
Posted by Homard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sorry to see this. I was very fond of Ujor and jealous of his
ability to effectively hide from some of The Village's nastier
current enemies.

Good Luck With Your Next