Subject: "Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92106
Show all folders

flatlineSat 01-May-10 01:43 PM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92106, "Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out."

First necro for me and I figured to try the class out. Not my cup of tea but I can see the appeal. Only a level 25 mind, but thanks to the folk that got me there.

As for me, have a bit of a bad taste in my mouth with this one so am taking a step back and going to do some other stuff for the time being. I'll be back at some point. See you all later.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Boo., Java, 01-May-10 11:21 PM, #4
Reply RE: Boo., flatline, 02-May-10 10:01 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Boo., Java, 02-May-10 10:05 AM, #6
Reply What upset you? n/t, Pro, 01-May-10 05:53 PM, #3
Reply RE: What upset you? n/t, flatline, 02-May-10 10:06 AM, #7
Reply Are you stalking me?, Drag0nSt0rm, 01-May-10 02:38 PM, #2
Reply Yes, I am outside your house right now raking in your b..., flatline, 02-May-10 10:08 AM, #8
     Reply Beyond, Drag0nSt0rm, 02-May-10 11:17 AM, #9
Reply RE: Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out., bonden, 01-May-10 02:07 PM, #1

JavaSat 01-May-10 11:21 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92119, "Boo."
In response to Reply #0

I needed to kill you back. You're tarnishing my record.

Well-played char though, from what little I saw.

flatlineSun 02-May-10 10:01 AM
60 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92128, "RE: Boo."
In response to Reply #4

Yeah sorry about that. In fiarness I had realised that for me to compete against most folk as I am not so quick at getting into a position I really needed to see someone coming and spam sleep till they walked into it and hope for the best. I don't think revenge would have been a difficult thing to achieve for you, hell I spent most of my time hitting where and panicking if I saw someone who could pk me.

JavaSun 02-May-10 10:05 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92129, "RE: Boo."
In response to Reply #5

Coming from a serial wrath-spammer, I understand that you gotta use what the class gives you.

I just took it as a not-so-polite reminder to get some svs gear.

ProSat 01-May-10 05:53 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#92109, "What upset you? n/t"
In response to Reply #0

fsbf

flatlineSun 02-May-10 10:06 AM
60 posts
#92130, "RE: What upset you? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

Don't really want to get into it as I can't imagine any positive outcome from doing so. I think its fair to say that for me one of the biggist draws for me to this game is the fact that there are some awesome ups and coupled with that there are some just as painful downs, I just had a run in with the latter is all. Dusting myself off and and finding a solution for the situation is all I really can think of to do so will work on that eventually.

Drag0nSt0rmSat 01-May-10 02:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#92108, "Are you stalking me?"
In response to Reply #0

Seems I can't stop running into your chars.

flatlineSun 02-May-10 10:08 AM
60 posts
#92131, "Yes, I am outside your house right now raking in your b..."
In response to Reply #2

Really? Quick quesiton for you then, has it been noticable? Or have I managed to acutally have different characters? My biggest concern is that some of them feel a bit like they might just have different skill/spell list and thats it, an outside perspective would be nice.

Drag0nSt0rmSun 02-May-10 11:17 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
450 posts
#92132, "Beyond"
In response to Reply #8

That feeling that I wanted you to be my groupmate because you weren't going to suck.

So to answer your question. No, I really didn't have any inkling that any of your chars have been you till they end up here, so success!

bondenSat 01-May-10 02:07 PM
Member since 29th Nov 2008
10 posts
#92107, "RE: Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out."
In response to Reply #0

Failing blind at rank 25... Half the necromancer killers just rolled in their collective graves. Not Palmer though, I think he failed a blind on me at 31. He took 8 real life years heroing though I think. . I was looking forward to the war with you. Not that i'd ever kill you but at least hold my own.
Peace,

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92106 Previous topic | Next topic