Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectPectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92106
92106, Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out.
Posted by flatline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First necro for me and I figured to try the class out. Not my cup of tea but I can see the appeal. Only a level 25 mind, but thanks to the folk that got me there.

As for me, have a bit of a bad taste in my mouth with this one so am taking a step back and going to do some other stuff for the time being. I'll be back at some point. See you all later.
92119, Boo.
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I needed to kill you back. You're tarnishing my record.

Well-played char though, from what little I saw.
92128, RE: Boo.
Yeah sorry about that. In fiarness I had realised that for me to compete against most folk as I am not so quick at getting into a position I really needed to see someone coming and spam sleep till they walked into it and hope for the best. I don't think revenge would have been a difficult thing to achieve for you, hell I spent most of my time hitting where and panicking if I saw someone who could pk me.
92129, RE: Boo.
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Coming from a serial wrath-spammer, I understand that you gotta use what the class gives you.

I just took it as a not-so-polite reminder to get some svs gear.
92109, What upset you? n/t
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
fsbf
92130, RE: What upset you? n/t
Don't really want to get into it as I can't imagine any positive outcome from doing so. I think its fair to say that for me one of the biggist draws for me to this game is the fact that there are some awesome ups and coupled with that there are some just as painful downs, I just had a run in with the latter is all. Dusting myself off and and finding a solution for the situation is all I really can think of to do so will work on that eventually.
92108, Are you stalking me?
Posted by Drag0nSt0rm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seems I can't stop running into your chars.
92131, Yes, I am outside your house right now raking in your bin.
Really? Quick quesiton for you then, has it been noticable? Or have I managed to acutally have different characters? My biggest concern is that some of them feel a bit like they might just have different skill/spell list and thats it, an outside perspective would be nice.
92132, Beyond
Posted by Drag0nSt0rm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That feeling that I wanted you to be my groupmate because you weren't going to suck.

So to answer your question. No, I really didn't have any inkling that any of your chars have been you till they end up here, so success!
92107, RE: Pectaux dead and buried, me taking a time out.
Posted by bonden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Failing blind at rank 25... Half the necromancer killers just rolled in their collective graves. :) Not Palmer though, I think he failed a blind on me at 31. He took 8 real life years heroing though I think. :). I was looking forward to the war with you. Not that i'd ever kill you but at least hold my own.
Peace,