Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Neres the Cleanser of Maledictions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92053
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 29-Apr-10 01:56 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92053, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Neres the Cleanser of Maledictions"

Thu Apr 29 13:52:14 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Neres perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:335

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AuzaarFri 30-Apr-10 10:55 AM
Member since 10th May 2006
37 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#92072, "Great char. You really made a difference in nexus. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

WelverinThu 29-Apr-10 02:41 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92054, "From what I saw, you had a well played Char"
In response to Reply #0

Mine had ups and downs and then eventually just a straight down at the end there with you. 335 hours stuck at 39, man that's kind of tough. Hope you had fun with it.... GLWYN

DervishThu 29-Apr-10 02:46 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#92055, "I was an arrogant bloodthirsty bitch!"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Thu 29-Apr-10 02:53 PM

Who tries to help the world (especially mages) but does not hesitate to spill some blood if she has a chance

I had no problems with level sitting. With 1000 hp and 1000 mana I was able to do what I want, favourite target for level sitting assassins like Pophris (about dozen of attemps to assassinate me, hehe) and thieves. Another draw back was that if I have someone in my PK, usually my cabalmates cant help me and I am alone.

Also I have found its hard to keep good relations with other cabals, after you attack them couple of times.

Oh and btw Rayihn, thanks for empowerment!

BehnistekThu 29-Apr-10 07:33 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
36 posts
#92064, "RE: I was an arrogant bloodthirsty bitch!"
In response to Reply #2

man over 300 hours that was crazy i knew you had been at 39 for awhile (since i rember being a lower rank that you)but no clue it was that long, i had a paladin got my pk skewed after like 35-40 i think, but that was like 9 years ago so i guess its not that big of deal any more, but you where fun and diffently knew you way around some places, good luck and see you in the fields...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92053 Previous topic | Next topic