Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Neres the Cleanser of Maledictions
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92053
92053, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Neres the Cleanser of Maledictions
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 29 13:52:14 2010

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Neres perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:39
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:335
92072, Great char. You really made a difference in nexus. nt
Posted by Auzaar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
92054, From what I saw, you had a well played Char
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mine had ups and downs and then eventually just a straight down at the end there with you. 335 hours stuck at 39, man that's kind of tough. Hope you had fun with it.... GLWYN
92055, I was an arrogant bloodthirsty bitch!
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Who tries to help the world (especially mages) but does not hesitate to spill some blood if she has a chance :P

I had no problems with level sitting. With 1000 hp and 1000 mana I was able to do what I want, favourite target for level sitting assassins like Pophris (about dozen of attemps to assassinate me, hehe) and thieves. Another draw back was that if I have someone in my PK, usually my cabalmates cant help me and I am alone.

Also I have found its hard to keep good relations with other cabals, after you attack them couple of times.

Oh and btw Rayihn, thanks for empowerment!
92064, RE: I was an arrogant bloodthirsty bitch!
Posted by Behnistek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
man over 300 hours that was crazy i knew you had been at 39 for awhile (since i rember being a lower rank that you)but no clue it was that long, i had a paladin got my pk skewed after like 35-40 i think, but that was like 9 years ago so i guess its not that big of deal any more, but you where fun and diffently knew you way around some places, good luck and see you in the fields...