Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vontruk the Master of the Night, Enf..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92023
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Apr-10 10:04 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92023, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vontruk the Master of the Night, Enforcer of Dagdan, Shadow Dweller"

Tue Apr 27 22:03:22 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vontruk perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:122

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WelverinWed 28-Apr-10 05:59 AM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92033, "Yet another why..."
In response to Reply #0

Interracted with you a couple of times with one I deleted, you seemed pretty strong... Why delete?

masteroWed 28-Apr-10 01:37 PM
Member since 22nd Aug 2006
12 posts
#92043, "RE: Yet another why..."
In response to Reply #1

I got tired of this thief and I had never deleted a character before. I normally just let them auto. I didn't like the wrath vuln of the duergar. Hard to handle. I thought I would be able to discover better scrolls to use offensively. I used my thief points a little poorly. Arcane to glimpse. I would have only gone to arcane lore if I could take it back, thug I went as far as I could. My first character ever in a cabal. My first character ever to be enforcer, leader of a guild. I couldnt get others to join that guild. Made me mad to the point where I quit trying to go after the young thieves with offers.I was the only member of that guild in the new age. Number one reason I deleted is...
I created a new character that I like playing even more. I only play one character at a time.
mastero

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92023 Previous topic | Next topic