Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vontruk the Master of the Night, Enforcer of Dagdan, Shadow Dweller
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=92023
92023, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vontruk the Master of the Night, Enforcer of Dagdan, Shadow Dweller
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 27 22:03:22 2010

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Vontruk perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:122
92033, Yet another why...
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interracted with you a couple of times with one I deleted, you seemed pretty strong... Why delete?
92043, RE: Yet another why...
Posted by mastero on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got tired of this thief and I had never deleted a character before. I normally just let them auto. I didn't like the wrath vuln of the duergar. Hard to handle. I thought I would be able to discover better scrolls to use offensively. I used my thief points a little poorly. Arcane to glimpse. I would have only gone to arcane lore if I could take it back, thug I went as far as I could. My first character ever in a cabal. My first character ever to be enforcer, leader of a guild. I couldnt get others to join that guild. Made me mad to the point where I quit trying to go after the young thieves with offers.I was the only member of that guild in the new age. Number one reason I deleted is...
I created a new character that I like playing even more. I only play one character at a time.
mastero