Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vezitemal the Grand Sorcerer of T..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91999
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 27-Apr-10 06:00 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17207 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91999, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vezitemal the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation"

Tue Apr 27 05:56:03 2010

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Vezitemal perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Not An ImmTue 27-Apr-10 09:14 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92002, "That was quick... didn't get the form you wanted?"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 27-Apr-10 09:15 AM

I thought the forum posts asking about cavefishers were from you, did that not work out?

a Dark-elf shifter is all-kinds of painful to play, I know. I made the mistake of playing one just for the hook horror form (which was a neat form, especially when you can make it sneak in form. It's not enough to make up for a dark-elf's frailty though).

flatlineTue 27-Apr-10 09:30 AM
Member since 10th Jul 2008
60 posts
#92003, "RE: That was quick... didn't get the form you wanted?"
In response to Reply #1

Naw, was'nt me asking about it on the forums, but I did ask on the newbie channel to see if I could roll the bones on my minor and still take the cave fisher. Ended up having the choice between rolling the bones and the fisher form, ended up taking a gamble and really the odds were not in my favour, stupid of me really, but thems the breaks. It probably should have occured to me before that I had used a whole bunch of edge points spinning the wheel before and then rolling the bones and for the life of me I did'nt reckon I would get enough any time soon to take the fisher.
Just was'nt feeling this one so figured I would pull the plug rather than prolong the pain. Went outlander because from where I was they seemed like they were hurting, perhaps an outsiders perspective or things just picked up in the short time I was there.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91999 Previous topic | Next topic