Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vezitemal the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91999
91999, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vezitemal the Grand Sorcerer of Transformation
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 27 05:56:03 2010

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Vezitemal perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:97
92002, That was quick... didn't get the form you wanted?
Posted by Not An Imm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought the forum posts asking about cavefishers were from you, did that not work out?

a Dark-elf shifter is all-kinds of painful to play, I know. I made the mistake of playing one just for the hook horror form (which was a neat form, especially when you can make it sneak in form. It's not enough to make up for a dark-elf's frailty though).
92003, RE: That was quick... didn't get the form you wanted?
Posted by flatline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Naw, was'nt me asking about it on the forums, but I did ask on the newbie channel to see if I could roll the bones on my minor and still take the cave fisher. Ended up having the choice between rolling the bones and the fisher form, ended up taking a gamble and really the odds were not in my favour, stupid of me really, but thems the breaks. It probably should have occured to me before that I had used a whole bunch of edge points spinning the wheel before and then rolling the bones and for the life of me I did'nt reckon I would get enough any time soon to take the fisher.
Just was'nt feeling this one so figured I would pull the plug rather than prolong the pain. Went outlander because from where I was they seemed like they were hurting, perhaps an outsiders perspective or things just picked up in the short time I was there.