Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Kirrus Mortaine the Father of the Wind..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91646
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Apr-10 01:24 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91646, "(DELETED) [None] Kirrus Mortaine the Father of the Winds"

Mon Apr 5 01:17:16 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kirrus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Goodbyes (for what they're worth), kaekaelyn, 09-Apr-10 12:14 AM, #7
Reply Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you., AlphaQ, 07-Apr-10 12:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you., kaekaelyn, 07-Apr-10 01:15 AM, #2
          Reply Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t, AlphaQ, 08-Apr-10 08:25 AM, #3
               Reply RE: Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t, kaekaelyn, 08-Apr-10 01:49 PM, #4
                    Reply Im not Patakie either!!, AlphaQ, 08-Apr-10 09:12 PM, #5
                         Reply I think you are...or someone's impersonating you on Dio..., kaekaelyn, 09-Apr-10 12:04 AM, #6
                              Reply Hehe Im just kidding! nt, AlphaQ, 09-Apr-10 12:43 AM, #8
                                   Reply You're just saying that..., kaekaelyn, 09-Apr-10 12:52 AM, #9

kaekaelynFri 09-Apr-10 12:14 AM
Member since 16th Feb 2010
12 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91681, "Goodbyes (for what they're worth)"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this character was kind of a disappointment. I had fun writing the role, but I felt like the character was stagnant with no immteraction. When Mergulla went dormant, I figured it was going to stay that way. I just didn't really have anything to do. Kirrus never did anything but sit in his guild, in the Inn, or loiter in random places. No exploring, no attempted PK (not that I would have had any success anyway), not even much ranking because of the empowerment issue. All of this is my fault, I suppose, but I also never viewed Kirrus as an aggressive type guy, at least not at the moment. I could see his character going in a different direction after an interview with Mergulla, but eh, it never happened, so who knows? I did get empowered 'til 30 while I was logged off somehow, but I figured that was a one-time thing. And even if it happened again, a loser hero druid isn't much more fun than a loser level 31 druid, and that's all Kirrus ever really was.

I tried to make Kirrus very polite and gentlemanly, but subtly creepy, trying to influence everyone and make them more like himself. He had big plans, but wasn't sure how to go about them, so his main goal was to suck up to everyone and get on everyone's good side.

Goodbye, Heralds. Good luck, Dhavna. Sorry I never could fulfill my promise, Glastrom. Have fun, everybody!

AlphaQWed 07-Apr-10 12:13 AM
Member since 17th Feb 2010
29 posts
#91661, "Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't even turn out the way we wanted if I remember correctly.

kaekaelynWed 07-Apr-10 01:15 AM
12 posts
#91662, "RE: Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you."
In response to Reply #1

It sure didn't! Though I think Uial might have succeeded in finding some of the "good stuff", she lost it and I guess I deleted before she could get it again. Thanks anyway, Uial!

AlphaQThu 08-Apr-10 08:25 AM
29 posts
#91673, "Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t"
In response to Reply #2

n/t

kaekaelynThu 08-Apr-10 01:49 PM
12 posts
#91676, "RE: Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t"
In response to Reply #3

I know. I was just giving a shout-out to Uial. I know you're Patakie

AlphaQThu 08-Apr-10 09:12 PM
29 posts
#91679, "Im not Patakie either!!"
In response to Reply #4

My name is a secret!

kaekaelynFri 09-Apr-10 12:04 AM
12 posts
#91680, "I think you are...or someone's impersonating you on Dio..."
In response to Reply #5

Patakie fell into the fireplace drunk again, this time he couldn't get out. - AlphaQ 03/16/2010 10:08PM

AlphaQFri 09-Apr-10 12:43 AM
29 posts
#91682, "Hehe Im just kidding! nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

kaekaelynFri 09-Apr-10 12:52 AM
12 posts
#91683, "You're just saying that..."
In response to Reply #8

because I blew your cover!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91646 Previous topic | Next topic