Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kirrus Mortaine the Father of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91646
91646, (DELETED) [None] Kirrus Mortaine the Father of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Apr 5 01:17:16 2010

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Kirrus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:druid
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71
91681, Goodbyes (for what they're worth)
Posted by kaekaelyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this character was kind of a disappointment. I had fun writing the role, but I felt like the character was stagnant with no immteraction. When Mergulla went dormant, I figured it was going to stay that way. I just didn't really have anything to do. Kirrus never did anything but sit in his guild, in the Inn, or loiter in random places. No exploring, no attempted PK (not that I would have had any success anyway), not even much ranking because of the empowerment issue. All of this is my fault, I suppose, but I also never viewed Kirrus as an aggressive type guy, at least not at the moment. I could see his character going in a different direction after an interview with Mergulla, but eh, it never happened, so who knows? I did get empowered 'til 30 while I was logged off somehow, but I figured that was a one-time thing. And even if it happened again, a loser hero druid isn't much more fun than a loser level 31 druid, and that's all Kirrus ever really was.

I tried to make Kirrus very polite and gentlemanly, but subtly creepy, trying to influence everyone and make them more like himself. He had big plans, but wasn't sure how to go about them, so his main goal was to suck up to everyone and get on everyone's good side.

Goodbye, Heralds. Good luck, Dhavna. Sorry I never could fulfill my promise, Glastrom. Have fun, everybody!
91661, Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you.
Posted by AlphaQ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't even turn out the way we wanted if I remember correctly.
91662, RE: Hah I had a fun time going opium finding for you.
It sure didn't! Though I think Uial might have succeeded in finding some of the "good stuff", she lost it and I guess I deleted before she could get it again. Thanks anyway, Uial!
91673, Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t
n/t
91676, RE: Im not Uial Im the drunk. n/t
I know. I was just giving a shout-out to Uial. I know you're Patakie :)
91679, Im not Patakie either!!
My name is a secret!
91680, I think you are...or someone's impersonating you on Dio's!
Patakie fell into the fireplace drunk again, this time he couldn't get out. - AlphaQ 03/16/2010 10:08PM
91682, Hehe Im just kidding! nt
nt
91683, You're just saying that...
because I blew your cover! ;)