Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aulia the Champion of Warfare" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91619
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Apr-10 06:40 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91619, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aulia the Champion of Warfare"

Sat Apr 3 18:37:11 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Aulia perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:110

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply First Char back in 4 or 5 years., Astillian, 03-Apr-10 06:59 PM, #1
     Reply Welcome back and GLWYN., Daevryn, 03-Apr-10 07:13 PM, #2
     Reply I asked in newbie chat how to talk in group at like lev..., Astillian, 04-Apr-10 09:34 AM, #3
     Reply RE: First Char back in 4 or 5 years., Isildur, 04-Apr-10 01:01 PM, #4
     Reply Tinkle toes!, trewyn, 04-Apr-10 01:40 PM, #5
     Reply Didn't interact with you much..., Amberion, 07-Apr-10 02:35 AM, #6

AstillianSat 03-Apr-10 06:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#91620, "First Char back in 4 or 5 years."
In response to Reply #0

Let me start that if people think I was a noob, it's because that's exactly how I felt. I couldn't remember anything at all. I had no idea where to get stone skin, any sort of protections, absolutely nothing. I could barely remember how to walk to places and often got led around. So thanks for whoever I ended up grouping with it was enjoyable.

Fortress: Worst idea ever as a returning character. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the interactions particularly with Nnaeshuk (sp?) But trying to explore and relearn stuff and constantly spending my time raiding was just not fun for me.

Imperials: Enjoyed fighting you for the most part but got tiresome when people would hit the outer and I'd have to go run and defend. Some people were just lazy.

I got beat down a lot. I only died one time I think to pk and that's because I didn't know what the new ap's can do. Vault's massive bleeding damage per tick did me in. Lesson learned on that one.

Asty

P.S. I miss haste.

DaevrynSat 03-Apr-10 07:13 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91621, "Welcome back and GLWYN."
In response to Reply #1

I saw a couple of your fights and you still seemed to have a decent idea of what to do tactically. I can't imagine you're that far from being up to speed again.

AstillianSun 04-Apr-10 09:34 AM
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#91627, "I asked in newbie chat how to talk in group at like lev..."
In response to Reply #2

IsildurSun 04-Apr-10 01:01 PM
5969 posts
#91630, "RE: First Char back in 4 or 5 years."
In response to Reply #1

Glad you're back.

trewynSun 04-Apr-10 01:40 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91632, "Tinkle toes!"
In response to Reply #1

Heh heh. Couldn't resist... I don't even remember who I was when Astillian was running around.

AmberionWed 07-Apr-10 02:35 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91663, "Didn't interact with you much..."
In response to Reply #1

... But we fought some. I'll post more once my char is gone.

Good luck with your next and welcome back!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91619 Previous topic | Next topic