Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aulia the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91619
91619, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aulia the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 3 18:37:11 2010

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Aulia perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:110
91620, First Char back in 4 or 5 years.
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let me start that if people think I was a noob, it's because that's exactly how I felt. I couldn't remember anything at all. I had no idea where to get stone skin, any sort of protections, absolutely nothing. I could barely remember how to walk to places and often got led around. So thanks for whoever I ended up grouping with it was enjoyable.

Fortress: Worst idea ever as a returning character. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the interactions particularly with Nnaeshuk (sp?) But trying to explore and relearn stuff and constantly spending my time raiding was just not fun for me.

Imperials: Enjoyed fighting you for the most part but got tiresome when people would hit the outer and I'd have to go run and defend. Some people were just lazy.

I got beat down a lot. :P I only died one time I think to pk and that's because I didn't know what the new ap's can do. Vault's massive bleeding damage per tick did me in. Lesson learned on that one.

Asty

P.S. I miss haste.
91621, Welcome back and GLWYN.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I saw a couple of your fights and you still seemed to have a decent idea of what to do tactically. I can't imagine you're that far from being up to speed again.
91627, I asked in newbie chat how to talk in group at like level 30. I was embarrassed.
Posted by Astillian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
91630, RE: First Char back in 4 or 5 years.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you're back.
91632, Tinkle toes!
Posted by trewyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh heh. Couldn't resist... I don't even remember who I was when Astillian was running around.
91663, Didn't interact with you much...
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... But we fought some. I'll post more once my char is gone.

Good luck with your next and welcome back!