Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bjorn the LightSlayer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91611
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 03-Apr-10 02:24 AM
Member since 03rd Oct 2024
17208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91611, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bjorn the LightSlayer"

Sat Apr 3 02:21:45 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bjorn perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Couple goodbyes, Bjorn, 03-Apr-10 12:25 PM, #3
Reply THIEF! :), Amberion, 03-Apr-10 04:56 PM, #5
Reply RE: Couple goodbyes, battanious, 03-Apr-10 07:58 PM, #6
Reply Rest in peace, bud n/t, Dervish, 03-Apr-10 07:13 AM, #1
     Reply Do i know you, or you probably thinking we crossed ICly..., Bjorn, 03-Apr-10 11:51 AM, #2
          Reply You mentioned me in your goodbyes :) nt, Dervish, 03-Apr-10 12:57 PM, #4

BjornSat 03-Apr-10 12:25 PM
Member since 03rd Apr 2010
4 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#91616, "Couple goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was a fun run. Just as much as i like CF, i like this race/class mostly, and i really enjoyed it. Though finding my sleeks gave me some hard times in the life of this character. Sad part is that the class hardly stacks with the way internet works, at least mine.

Tarraak, i must consider myself lucky to catch you at what you was doing in my low ranks, and i also appretiate your help later. That gave me a good start up!

Neres, you defenitely a crazy person, always jumping in and out of fights, hunting others and such. It was fun to fight Village with your presence by my side. Thanks for helping me to learn those necessary places for my class that i would never thougt to check by myself.

Battle, my mostly fought enemies. You were pretty honorable opponents. I was quite surprised to have most of my stuff back, at the time when i died at the Ostalgith, missing just couple of pretty common pieces of armor and weapon, though i had some pretty decent pieces there. The way you handling your fights is sure makes this game fun! Though except one of you... The duergar warrior, i think you know who i'm addressing, while your name is not necessarily to be said. You saw that you killing a obviously link-dead character, and so was your tell after i reconnected. Well, nothing wrong with it, but you didn't had to lie about the deal that happened with my character while i was link dead. It is just as much a blatant OOC as something like abusing game mechanics.The lying attempt was refering to something that was interfered and blocked by the game mechanics, and you knew it.

AmberionSat 03-Apr-10 04:56 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#91618, "THIEF! :)"
In response to Reply #3

You stole my RL name and a former char of mines name. (Check it out, there's a PBF and everything.)

Human Warrior Fortress lvl 51 Bjorn Hojing, sword/whip

Hehe

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

battaniousSat 03-Apr-10 07:58 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2008
2 posts
#91623, "RE: Couple goodbyes"
In response to Reply #3

Was my pleasure to help you out as a youngling.
You showed great promise. Good luck with our next.

Tarraak

DervishSat 03-Apr-10 07:13 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#91612, "Rest in peace, bud n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

BjornSat 03-Apr-10 11:50 AM
Member since 03rd Apr 2010
4 posts
#91615, "Do i know you, or you probably thinking we crossed ICly..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sat 03-Apr-10 11:51 AM

ntntnt

DervishSat 03-Apr-10 12:57 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#91617, "You mentioned me in your goodbyes :) nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #91611 Previous topic | Next topic