Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Bjorn the LightSlayer
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=91611
91611, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Bjorn the LightSlayer
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 3 02:21:45 2010

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Bjorn perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:37
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113
91616, Couple goodbyes
Posted by Bjorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was a fun run. Just as much as i like CF, i like this race/class mostly, and i really enjoyed it. Though finding my sleeks gave me some hard times in the life of this character. Sad part is that the class hardly stacks with the way internet works, at least mine.

Tarraak, i must consider myself lucky to catch you at what you was doing in my low ranks, and i also appretiate your help later. That gave me a good start up!

Neres, you defenitely a crazy person, always jumping in and out of fights, hunting others and such. It was fun to fight Village with your presence by my side. Thanks for helping me to learn those necessary places for my class that i would never thougt to check by myself.

Battle, my mostly fought enemies. You were pretty honorable opponents. I was quite surprised to have most of my stuff back, at the time when i died at the Ostalgith, missing just couple of pretty common pieces of armor and weapon, though i had some pretty decent pieces there. The way you handling your fights is sure makes this game fun! Though except one of you... The duergar warrior, i think you know who i'm addressing, while your name is not necessarily to be said. You saw that you killing a obviously link-dead character, and so was your tell after i reconnected. Well, nothing wrong with it, but you didn't had to lie about the deal that happened with my character while i was link dead. It is just as much a blatant OOC as something like abusing game mechanics.The lying attempt was refering to something that was interfered and blocked by the game mechanics, and you knew it.
91618, THIEF! :)
Posted by Amberion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You stole my RL name and a former char of mines name. (Check it out, there's a PBF and everything.)

Human Warrior Fortress lvl 51 Bjorn Hojing, sword/whip

Hehe
91623, RE: Couple goodbyes
Posted by battanious on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was my pleasure to help you out as a youngling.
You showed great promise. Good luck with our next.

Tarraak
91612, Rest in peace, bud n/t
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
91615, Do i know you, or you probably thinking we crossed ICly? nt
Posted by Bjorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntntnt
91617, You mentioned me in your goodbyes :) nt
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt