Subject: "Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89839
Show all folders

Sleepy2 (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 01:56 AM

#89839, "Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0"

Played Ghollis some ways back, and because of everyone complaining about orcs decided to roll one again.

Planned to:
Hopefully heroimm
Get in the PKW range of ~150
Have a positive pkratio at 51
Chieftain (duh)

I never got any of these...
Anyways, I think I had some 50 kills? I sort of stopped keeping track after like 25ish. I was worth I think 4ish charges at the end. Honestly though, unless you're fighting a shield ded or a conjie with an archon, there really isn't a reason for you to lose pre hero. Grapple weapon + spinebreak + bash are just awesome skills. You just need the patience to get them up, and with skill learn bonus spinebreak and grapple weapon are very easy to perfect/get in the 90's. I think I died to more ganks then I ganked, to be honest.

Shout out to Thror by the way. You're one of the best imms.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HammerSongThu 14-Jan-10 12:00 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89907, "RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0"
In response to Reply #0

I responded to you on my forum. I absolutely loved this character and it's why you got some immteraction. Here's a hint to all of the other players - make an entertaining character (either via role or actions) and you'll get imm loving from me.

Some big things were in store. Potentially the first Sapper Orc. Damndable!

Thardaak (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 05:35 PM

#89890, "RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0"
In response to Reply #0

You were very enjoyable to talk to and interact with. Damned good job. I was really excited to see where it would go, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Thanks for the good times, ye damned finger thief!

T.

Emnalandir (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 12:10 PM

#89880, "RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0"
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed you as a nemisis. I knew that I had to be very careful when you were around, and that if I did'nt get things to go my way I was toast.
Was looking forward to a few more fights, not that any of ours lasted all that long, my only win being when the beastcall caught you off guard I reckon.
A pity things ended as they did, I was waiting for us to swap the bracers again.

Stalwel (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 07:43 AM

#89850, "RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0"
In response to Reply #0

Had fun fighting you most of the time. Even tho you had a few levels on me I usually came out on top. I tried not to chase you too much, but damn if you didn't just show up everywhere I was so I at least had to smack you around some. I felt kinda bad killin you however many times I killled you that one day, and I know you said you were LD for one. I truely didn't know, and if you saw from my perspective it looked like you just stopped in town thinking I wouldn't attack you there. I was only one room behind you anyway so I thought maybe I just caught up. Either way, I had no idea and I know how it sucks to lose like that.

Well played. I was upset to lose Stalwel as he was kickin a decent amount of ass. I have a few logs I might post, but I don't think I logged the days we fought.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89839 Previous topic | Next topic