Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGuthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89839
89839, Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Posted by Sleepy2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Played Ghollis some ways back, and because of everyone complaining about orcs decided to roll one again.

Planned to:
Hopefully heroimm
Get in the PKW range of ~150
Have a positive pkratio at 51
Chieftain (duh)

I never got any of these...
Anyways, I think I had some 50 kills? I sort of stopped keeping track after like 25ish. I was worth I think 4ish charges at the end. Honestly though, unless you're fighting a shield ded or a conjie with an archon, there really isn't a reason for you to lose pre hero. Grapple weapon + spinebreak + bash are just awesome skills. You just need the patience to get them up, and with skill learn bonus spinebreak and grapple weapon are very easy to perfect/get in the 90's. I think I died to more ganks then I ganked, to be honest.

Shout out to Thror by the way. You're one of the best imms. :)
89907, RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I responded to you on my forum. I absolutely loved this character and it's why you got some immteraction. Here's a hint to all of the other players - make an entertaining character (either via role or actions) and you'll get imm loving from me.

Some big things were in store. Potentially the first Sapper Orc. Damndable!
89890, RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Posted by Thardaak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very enjoyable to talk to and interact with. Damned good job. I was really excited to see where it would go, but alas, it wasn't meant to be. Thanks for the good times, ye damned finger thief!

T.
89880, RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Posted by Emnalandir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really enjoyed you as a nemisis. I knew that I had to be very careful when you were around, and that if I did'nt get things to go my way I was toast.
Was looking forward to a few more fights, not that any of ours lasted all that long, my only win being when the beastcall caught you off guard I reckon.
A pity things ended as they did, I was waiting for us to swap the bracers again.
89850, RE: Guthulk: Orc Experiment 2.0
Posted by Stalwel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had fun fighting you most of the time. Even tho you had a few levels on me I usually came out on top. I tried not to chase you too much, but damn if you didn't just show up everywhere I was so I at least had to smack you around some. I felt kinda bad killin you however many times I killled you that one day, and I know you said you were LD for one. I truely didn't know, and if you saw from my perspective it looked like you just stopped in town thinking I wouldn't attack you there. I was only one room behind you anyway so I thought maybe I just caught up. Either way, I had no idea and I know how it sucks to lose like that.

Well played. I was upset to lose Stalwel as he was kickin a decent amount of ass. I have a few logs I might post, but I don't think I logged the days we fought.