Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89646
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Jan-10 09:12 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89646, "(DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anathema to the Empire"

Fri Jan 1 08:10:21 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Wuuble perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:108

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ijavar (Guest)Sat 02-Jan-10 04:54 PM

#89675, "Good enemy."
In response to Reply #0

You may not even remember me, but you accounted for my one player death thus far. You nabbed me on eastern while I was foolishly trying to run a disabled friend somewhere. I returned to find nearly everything on my corpse so I returned the favor when I got you in return. You were always up for a fight and if I was about I knew you would show up sooner or later. I can't tell you the number of traveling companions I bothered by refusing to get too hurt when you were on. Thanks for all the fights and I am glad I was able to give you better showings the last half-dozen times we fought. Good luck with your next.

Asyguest (Guest)Fri 01-Jan-10 10:22 AM

#89647, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, ..."
In response to Reply #0

My forms weren't really well suited for killing you, but they were adequate for not dying to flyto/rake unless you really caught me with my junk out.

I admit I probably would have approached you differently if you hadn't been an Imperial. I pretty much had this preconceived notion from the start that you were going to be a griefing throwaway flyto/murder spammer, which wasn't really fair, but Imperial mages tend to be that way most of the time.

I dunno what you did to get anathema, but I was glad when you pledged to Scion, even though I knew it was unlikely an Anathema would get inducted. It -seemed- like you were leaving me (and other Scions) alone after that, so I breathed a little easier every time I hauled ass away from the village with 300 HP knowing you might be up there somewhere.

Good luck and all that.

Asyguest (Guest)Fri 01-Jan-10 10:22 AM

#89648, "Oops. (nt)"
In response to Reply #1

guess who im playing?!

Wuuble (Guest)Fri 01-Jan-10 11:39 AM

#89649, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, ..."
In response to Reply #1

Honestly this char was made to try and have a turkey to pk with on thanksgiving. After that it had just been since before nexus changed philosophy since my last air shifter so I played it out. Joined empire cause I thought it would be better to have more of a purpsoe then just killing. Ended up just breaking the laws until i got anathematized after getting bored as an imperial. Pledged scion cause hey wouldn't it be cool to go from pking with just aura and 900-1000 hp to having 300 more hp and a nightwalker to boot, never really expected to get it but it wasn't like not attacking 11 people was a big deal

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89646 Previous topic | Next topic