Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89646
89646, (DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jan 1 08:10:21 2010

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Wuuble perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:108
89675, Good enemy.
Posted by Ijavar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You may not even remember me, but you accounted for my one player death thus far. You nabbed me on eastern while I was foolishly trying to run a disabled friend somewhere. I returned to find nearly everything on my corpse so I returned the favor when I got you in return. You were always up for a fight and if I was about I knew you would show up sooner or later. I can't tell you the number of traveling companions I bothered by refusing to get too hurt when you were on. Thanks for all the fights and I am glad I was able to give you better showings the last half-dozen times we fought. Good luck with your next.
89647, RE: (DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Asyguest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My forms weren't really well suited for killing you, but they were adequate for not dying to flyto/rake unless you really caught me with my junk out.

I admit I probably would have approached you differently if you hadn't been an Imperial. I pretty much had this preconceived notion from the start that you were going to be a griefing throwaway flyto/murder spammer, which wasn't really fair, but Imperial mages tend to be that way most of the time.

I dunno what you did to get anathema, but I was glad when you pledged to Scion, even though I knew it was unlikely an Anathema would get inducted. It -seemed- like you were leaving me (and other Scions) alone after that, so I breathed a little easier every time I hauled ass away from the village with 300 HP knowing you might be up there somewhere.

Good luck and all that.
89648, Oops. (nt)
Posted by Asyguest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
guess who im playing?!
89649, RE: (DELETED) [None] Wuuble the Master of Changelings, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Wuuble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Honestly this char was made to try and have a turkey to pk with on thanksgiving. After that it had just been since before nexus changed philosophy since my last air shifter so I played it out. Joined empire cause I thought it would be better to have more of a purpsoe then just killing. Ended up just breaking the laws until i got anathematized after getting bored as an imperial. Pledged scion cause hey wouldn't it be cool to go from pking with just aura and 900-1000 hp to having 300 more hp and a nightwalker to boot, never really expected to get it but it wasn't like not attacking 11 people was a big deal