Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Avenna the Wizard of Earth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89498
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 27-Dec-09 07:16 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89498, "(DELETED) [None] Avenna the Wizard of Earth"

Sun Dec 27 18:12:07 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Avenna perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:83

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I got one question..., Rathgar (Guest), 28-Dec-09 11:36 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I got one question too, warrior (Guest), 29-Dec-09 03:45 PM, #2
          Reply while Rathgar is a caustic ass., Rathgar (Guest), 29-Dec-09 04:43 PM, #3
               Reply Deleting doesn't show up ASAP. But yeah, might have rea..., Arrna (Guest), 29-Dec-09 06:29 PM, #4
               Reply RE: while Rathgar is a caustic ass., Warrior (Guest), 29-Dec-09 10:10 PM, #5
                    Reply She's around., Rathgar (Guest), 29-Dec-09 10:15 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: She's around., warrior (Guest), 29-Dec-09 10:20 PM, #7
                         Reply I've only ever fought and killed one assassin., Rathgar (Guest), 29-Dec-09 10:31 PM, #8
                              Reply Look at it this way., Splntrd, 30-Dec-09 02:12 PM, #10
                                   Reply Or, you could see it my way., Rathgar (Guest), 30-Dec-09 03:16 PM, #11
                                        Reply Small correction., Rathgar (Guest), 30-Dec-09 03:22 PM, #12
                                             Reply RE: Small correction., Beenshanked. (Guest), 30-Dec-09 06:00 PM, #13
                    Reply Do the oppposite, Marstad (Guest), 30-Dec-09 11:06 AM, #9

Rathgar (Guest)Mon 28-Dec-09 11:36 PM

#89549, "I got one question..."
In response to Reply #0

What were you trying to do on the ocean. Thst was wierd.

warrior (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 03:45 PM

#89556, "RE: I got one question too"
In response to Reply #1

You killed a newbie and proceeded to pour on so much abuse on her she went ooc with me and asked me what was up with you. She then told me the game was unfriendly and deleted.

You ass.

Rathgar (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 04:43 PM

#89557, "while Rathgar is a caustic ass."
In response to Reply #2

He doesn't #### talk abuse characters he has PK'd.

I honestly don't recall talking to Avenna at all and this delete is something like 4days after I pk'ed her.

You aren't telling the truth.

Arrna (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 06:29 PM

#89560, "Deleting doesn't show up ASAP. But yeah, might have rea..."
In response to Reply #3

n/t

Warrior (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 10:10 PM

#89564, "RE: while Rathgar is a caustic ass."
In response to Reply #3

I wasn't talking about Avenna. i was talking about some female assassin that didn't even know how to get to the forest of nowhere. I've forgotten her name.

Since you sound semi lucid here, I suggest you tone down all the swearing and the abuse. We're already short of players, and your way of roleplay is NOT helping us increase the playerbase.

Rathgar (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 10:15 PM

#89565, "She's around."
In response to Reply #5

And she's in my role as are you assassin.

warrior (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 10:20 PM

#89566, "RE: She's around."
In response to Reply #6

so you've pissed off an assassin too? Not surprising. Keep shooting in the dark.

Rathgar (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 10:31 PM

#89567, "I've only ever fought and killed one assassin."
In response to Reply #7

I killed you, and she got away.

Nice try though.

SplntrdWed 30-Dec-09 02:12 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89578, "Look at it this way."
In response to Reply #8

Regardless of how truthful he's being, someone has noticed and been noticeably OOC upset about your roleplay.

If it were me, being a compassionate being, I would keep this in mind in the future, and make a general effort to be more careful about whether or not I'm actually upsetting people. It's okay to play a caustic sonuvabitch; don't stop. But you should take this is a clue that you might be taking it a little too far, and it's time to be mindful. That doesn't mean you need to change your RP or not RP a sunovabitch, just try to be more aware about how you affect people OOC. Complaints like these, truthful or not, wouldn't occur if you weren't pushing buttons.

Splntrd

Rathgar (Guest)Wed 30-Dec-09 03:16 PM

#89580, "Or, you could see it my way."
In response to Reply #10

This guy is using subterfuge to assassinate Rathgar for something I did.

I've only ever fought two assassins. They were together, one was male, one was female.

The newbie female escaped, the male did not. I didn't even touch the mans coins.

I posted a short story about that fight in Rathgars role so any snooping Imm would understand why an Applicant shanked the guy.

The bottomline is that Rathgar shanked the fark outta this ####e head and he came her pretending to be a concerned warrior citizen when in fact he's an ass of an assassin.

I'm not posting anymore.

Rathgar (Guest)Wed 30-Dec-09 03:22 PM

#89581, "Small correction."
In response to Reply #11

Framed for somthing I didn't do.

Beenshanked. (Guest)Wed 30-Dec-09 06:00 PM

#89582, "RE: Small correction."
In response to Reply #12

Having been on the recieving end of Rathgar's attacks both verbal and physical I myself have no issues at all with him, now while it is always possible that I was lucky in this, I have a feeling I am not given the interactions we had, he had a clean shot of taking me out, out of form not long after I had unghosted and instead chose to me the classy route of a pretty blatant threat whispered from the shadows, left me a bit creeped out but for me and awsome rp moment. I reckon I must have been quite high on Rathgar's list anyways given that I had managed to bolt of the number of times I had. Given the player in question is a newbie, it is entirely possible that the lines of ooc and rp might be blurred.

Anyway, threadjack over from my end, just thought a 'victim' should speak up in his defence given that from my end he has been a pretty classy fellow.

Marstad (Guest)Wed 30-Dec-09 11:06 AM

#89573, "Do the oppposite"
In response to Reply #5

Rathgar is great, and the conversations hilarious (cursing included). Don't change a thing.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89498 Previous topic | Next topic