Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Avenna the Wizard of Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89498
89498, (DELETED) [None] Avenna the Wizard of Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 27 18:12:07 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Avenna perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:invoker
Level:32
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:83
89549, I got one question...
Posted by Rathgar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What were you trying to do on the ocean. Thst was wierd.
89556, RE: I got one question too
Posted by warrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You killed a newbie and proceeded to pour on so much abuse on her she went ooc with me and asked me what was up with you. She then told me the game was unfriendly and deleted.

You ass.
89557, while Rathgar is a caustic ass.
He doesn't #### talk abuse characters he has PK'd.

I honestly don't recall talking to Avenna at all and this delete is something like 4days after I pk'ed her.

You aren't telling the truth.
89560, Deleting doesn't show up ASAP. But yeah, might have reactivated. n/t
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
89564, RE: while Rathgar is a caustic ass.
Posted by Warrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I wasn't talking about Avenna. i was talking about some female assassin that didn't even know how to get to the forest of nowhere. I've forgotten her name.

Since you sound semi lucid here, I suggest you tone down all the swearing and the abuse. We're already short of players, and your way of roleplay is NOT helping us increase the playerbase.
89565, She's around.
And she's in my role as are you assassin. ;)
89566, RE: She's around.
Posted by warrior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

so you've pissed off an assassin too? Not surprising. Keep shooting in the dark.
89567, I've only ever fought and killed one assassin.
I killed you, and she got away.

Nice try though.
89578, Look at it this way.
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Regardless of how truthful he's being, someone has noticed and been noticeably OOC upset about your roleplay.

If it were me, being a compassionate being, I would keep this in mind in the future, and make a general effort to be more careful about whether or not I'm actually upsetting people. It's okay to play a caustic sonuvabitch; don't stop. But you should take this is a clue that you might be taking it a little too far, and it's time to be mindful. That doesn't mean you need to change your RP or not RP a sunovabitch, just try to be more aware about how you affect people OOC. Complaints like these, truthful or not, wouldn't occur if you weren't pushing buttons.
89580, Or, you could see it my way.
This guy is using subterfuge to assassinate Rathgar for something I did.

I've only ever fought two assassins. They were together, one was male, one was female.

The newbie female escaped, the male did not. I didn't even touch the mans coins.

I posted a short story about that fight in Rathgars role so any snooping Imm would understand why an Applicant shanked the guy.

The bottomline is that Rathgar shanked the fark outta this ####e head and he came her pretending to be a concerned warrior citizen when in fact he's an ass of an assassin.

I'm not posting anymore.
89581, Small correction.
Framed for somthing I didn't do.
89582, RE: Small correction.
Posted by Beenshanked. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having been on the recieving end of Rathgar's attacks both verbal and physical I myself have no issues at all with him, now while it is always possible that I was lucky in this, I have a feeling I am not given the interactions we had, he had a clean shot of taking me out, out of form not long after I had unghosted and instead chose to me the classy route of a pretty blatant threat whispered from the shadows, left me a bit creeped out but for me and awsome rp moment. I reckon I must have been quite high on Rathgar's list anyways given that I had managed to bolt of the number of times I had. Given the player in question is a newbie, it is entirely possible that the lines of ooc and rp might be blurred.

Anyway, threadjack over from my end, just thought a 'victim' should speak up in his defence given that from my end he has been a pretty classy fellow.
89573, Do the oppposite
Posted by Marstad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Rathgar is great, and the conversations hilarious (cursing included). Don't change a thing.