Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89265
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-Dec-09 07:12 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89265, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings"

Mon Dec 14 06:10:00 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Gennady perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:109

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..., Asetath (Guest), 14-Dec-09 11:05 AM, #2
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..., Gennady (Guest), 14-Dec-09 12:37 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..., asylumius, 14-Dec-09 01:48 PM, #5
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..., Gennady (Guest), 14-Dec-09 01:59 PM, #6
Reply Thanks for running around with me!, Esteldu (Guest), 14-Dec-09 10:13 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Thanks for running around with me!, Gennady (Guest), 14-Dec-09 12:37 PM, #4

Asetath (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 11:05 AM

#89273, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #0

It was fun exploring with you and learning that wand spot, mainly because of how neat the secret turned out to be.

I got the impression you were friendly with me because your equipment was better than mine, but that if you died and needed to regear, you'd have gladly pwnt a hurt and bleeding Asetath for a new suit. I'm not sure why I got that impression because I never saw you kill anyone, so it's likely unjustified. Maybe it's the whole gnome thing.

Either way, your forms made me jealous. Enjoy your holiday.

Gennady (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 12:37 PM

#89278, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #2

Actually, I wouldn't.

I realised that I don't have so much fun with PK as before, and absolutely have no fun to attack without a good reason. Should I play evil, everything would be different. Even if I would play goodie, I would have more fun. But neutral... sometimes I've seen 8-9 players in ranger on-line and no one to kill. And since you never attacked me, I had no quarrels with you and couldn't/wouldn't attack you until provoked.

And yes! Still wondering where your black rod is. I have feeling that it's not far away, just need to run around every area (takes 2 days maximum) and you will find it

asylumiusMon 14-Dec-09 01:48 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89280, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #3

Thanks for telling the world I don't have barrier

It's cool. I make do through charity and limited wands for now. I'll find it eventually.

Gennady (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 01:59 PM

#89281, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Ch..."
In response to Reply #5

Ooops! Sorry, thought you found it already Really didn't mean to reveal anything!

But now you have a good reason to find it asap

Esteldu (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 10:13 AM

#89271, "Thanks for running around with me!"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Gennady (Guest)Mon 14-Dec-09 12:37 PM

#89279, "RE: Thanks for running around with me!"
In response to Reply #1

How could I forgot you??

We surely had fun, and I liked to run around with you. Good, though a bit too soft character, you need to add some spice into it

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89265 Previous topic | Next topic