Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89265
89265, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 14 06:10:00 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Gennady perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:109
89273, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Asetath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was fun exploring with you and learning that wand spot, mainly because of how neat the secret turned out to be.

I got the impression you were friendly with me because your equipment was better than mine, but that if you died and needed to regear, you'd have gladly pwnt a hurt and bleeding Asetath for a new suit. I'm not sure why I got that impression because I never saw you kill anyone, so it's likely unjustified. Maybe it's the whole gnome thing.

Either way, your forms made me jealous. Enjoy your holiday.
89278, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Gennady on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, I wouldn't.

I realised that I don't have so much fun with PK as before, and absolutely have no fun to attack without a good reason. Should I play evil, everything would be different. Even if I would play goodie, I would have more fun. But neutral... sometimes I've seen 8-9 players in ranger on-line and no one to kill. And since you never attacked me, I had no quarrels with you and couldn't/wouldn't attack you until provoked.

And yes! Still wondering where your black rod is. I have feeling that it's not far away, just need to run around every area (takes 2 days maximum) and you will find it ;)
89280, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by asylumius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for telling the world I don't have barrier :P

It's cool. I make do through charity and limited wands for now. I'll find it eventually.
89281, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gennady the Grand Master of Changelings
Ooops! Sorry, thought you found it already :) Really didn't mean to reveal anything!

But now you have a good reason to find it asap :)
89271, Thanks for running around with me!
Posted by Esteldu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
89279, RE: Thanks for running around with me!
How could I forgot you??

We surely had fun, and I liked to run around with you. Good, though a bit too soft character, you need to add some spice into it :)